Friday 25 September 2009

Ripples

More about copyright infringement... only another two days to work on this project, so this idea's not going to get finished into anything worthwhile... I really wish I'd thought of it earlier on in the project...
I was thinking about the message that if you steal an image online, remarkably often, wind of your theft gets back to the original creator. Like ripples. Copyright ripples. Should be self explanatory from here... (Although I know they look a bit like bubbles. Try and imagine them like droplets rippling out on water surface...)










I went to get these printed out for my worksheets, but the uni printer malfunctioned (Ugh, surprise surprise, but don't even get me started...) For once though, I quite liked the happy accident result after the technician fished it out from the depths of the printer...

No comments: