Friday 26 February 2010

Stagecoach, Hold Your Horse Is, Crooked Mountain, Crooked sea.

Another gig flyer/poster for The 405
A bit of a re-work of some ideas from around a year ago. They're going to use the second one, in the end. (The music has a summery/hazy/beachy kind of feel to it... if it's possible for music to sound like a beach. You know what I mean.)


Also, slightly off topic, but rumours are flying that the BBC is going to axe their excellent radio station, 6Music. I will be properly devastated if this happens, I listen to it most of the time when I'm at home, and there's just no replacement for it, either within the BBC, or in the scary world of commercial radio. I implore you to give it a listen, (if you don't already know it), and if you enjoy it as much as I do, please contact the BBC and tell them to keep 6Music going. Good. Thanks.

No comments: