Thursday 15 April 2010

Development.

Working on choosing my three images for cropping.
This is my development process for one of them. (Although I plan to have the other two similar, just with different maps)

From map...



To tracing (thick felt pen)...

To outline...



To, I think, how I want it to look.


Now... to think some more about how to crop them...
I'm still thinking about 'He was walking around in circles', and my own personal 'walking round in circles' way of doing things... So I'm planning on cropping in on circles, centred on my circular strollings... BUT, the big question is... what's the point?

I just think it looks quite nice. And I think a lot of them would look even nicer. It means more to me than I think it would to anyone else though. More pondering needed.

No comments: