Tuesday 21 December 2010

The 405's Ones to Watch 2011

Well, it feels like only a couple of weeks ago that I was designing the 405's Ones to Watch 2010 compilation! Turns out, it was exactly a year ago.
Doesn't time fly when you're having fun!

Well today they've posted their selections for 2011, which means I can finally show you the artwork I've produced for them.

I decided to go for something with a wintery vibe, since it's so outrageously cold... and what more appropriate night for some star gazing than the winter solstice?
Also... 'ones to watch', they're watching the stars... potential future stars of music... get it?

(Yes, I know you get it. But I have to explain anyway, it's how I am.)




I also designed individual headers for the artists, which I think work really well with the photographs they've chosen. (You can see that over at the feature itself)

Here's some of them.




No comments: