Friday 28 January 2011

Timelapse experiment and an insight into my 9-5...

I've been a bit quiet this week, apologies.
Basically I've been busy learning all KINDS of InDesign magic... Every night as I fall asleep my brain fretfully tries to remember various different combinations of cmd+alt+shift+ctrl+fn... I believe this is called LEARNING, and I feel like I'm doing a darn sight more of it than I ever did at uni! (No offence, uni)

Anyway, today at work plans were being hatched for a future project, involving some timelapse photography, and various tests needed to be done. Here's one of them!


Timelapse Test from Emma Charleston on Vimeo.


Hey! Over there on the right! That's me! I look very tiny somehow, but it's just the lense.

Hopefully soon I'll have some more personal projects to show you.

No comments: