Wednesday 7 March 2012

Some things which make NO SENSE (Vol II)

More for Alex's Unstruck project.
Every Friday I receive Alex's writing in an email, freak out and think "I have no idea what I'm going to do for this!" Then somehow, by the end of the day, manage to create something. Some are good, some are terrible, but it always forces me to think more than I otherwise would have done. And that's got to be a good thing.



What is the great motivator? In other words: why existence?

Who should be the “highly prestigious” Celebrity of the Year?

Is it acceptable to wear odd socks?


Should we be recording the sum of our knowledge onto something more lasting than digital media?

Does IQ bear any relation to a person’s ability to function on a day to day basis?

What would Britain look like under a utilitarian government?

When should you forgive?


Is Stephen Pinker right to say that the world is becoming less violent?



No comments: