Saturday 20 June 2015

Unashamedly cute.

Just thought I'd share this birthday invite I made for my BFF's sister's little girl.

The theme of the birthday party is 'teddy bear's picnic', and the dog teddy in the middle is her absolute favourite toy. Generally try and avoid pink-for-girls, blue-for-boys cliches, but I had this pink and minty green colour scheme in mind from the start, so OH WELL.

Printed double-sided, A6 (postcard size), on a lovely thick card stock.

Enjoyed doing the typography for this one too. Texta for the body copy works well with the hand-done fonts, I reckon. (Texta is my new favourite sans, after years of Gotham loyalty.)



2 comments:

stevenjared0853 said...

Wow!! Teddy bear theme!! Sounds very interesting and cool. I would love to use this theme for my birthday party and I have booked New York city party venue for my party. I am sure we will be having so much fun.

خدمات منزلية said...

شراء عفش مستعمل
اتات مستعمل